Quotes prove to be a language of love and feelings that a person may express, however, when it comes to the most searched quotes loneliness quotes have proven to take a leading number. The loneliness quotes may be in the form of loneliness images or loneliness pics with quotes as people search for them in a different manner. Loneliness is a feeling which everyone possess through and these alone time quotes provide an insight to the feelings a person maybe possessing, when it comes to the alone quotes sad feelings may be highlighted by a person but sometimes the same feelings may be the feelings of love.
Many relationships between the two people may end up in a very painful way and here in this case when it comes to alone quotes love is being reflected in them. These quotes at one point where reflect what a person may feel, on the other hand may help a person to recover from loneliness too. They teach a lot about the practicality of life and many such incidents which help growing us in a better way.
50 Best Loneliness Quotes & images
1. Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
Arthur C. Clarke
2. Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life’s cruelest irony.
3. Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.
4. The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.
5. Nobody likes being alone that much. I don’t go out of my way to make friends, that’s all. It just leads to disappointment.
6. All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.
7. Maybe ever’body in the whole damn world is scared of each other. John Steinbeck
8. All great and precious things are lonely.John Steinbeck
9. Being alone never felt right. sometimes it felt good, but it never felt right.Charles Bukowski
10. The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.Charlotte
11. The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.Mother Teresa
12. When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.George R.R. Martin
13. If one’s different, one’s bound to be lonely.Aldous Huxley
14. A great fire burns within me, but no one stops to warm themselves at it, and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke.Vincent Van Gogh
15. There is a loneliness in this world so great that you can see it in the slow movement of the hands of a clock.Charles Bukowski
16. I want to be with those who know secret things or else alone.Rainer Maria Rilke
17. When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that’s when I think life is over.Audrey Hepburn
18. I don’t know what’s worse: to not know what you are and be happy, or to become what you’ve always wanted to be, and feel alone.Daniel Keyes
19. I’ll never forget how the depression and loneliness felt good and bad at the same time. Still does.Henry Rollins
20. So many people are shut up tight inside themselves like boxes, yet they would open up, unfolding quite wonderfully, if only you were interested in them.Sylvia Plath
21. It would be too easy to say that I feel invisible. Instead, I feel painfully visible, and entirely ignored.David Levithan
22. I felt a haunting loneliness sometimes, and felt it in others–young clerks in the dusk, wasting the most poignant moments of night and life.F. Scott Fitzgerald
23. The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.Mitch Albom
24. I realize, for the first time, how very lonely I’ve been in the arena. How comforting the presence of another human being can be.Suzanne Collins
25. May came home with a smooth round stone as small as a world and as large as alone.E.E. Cummings
26. It’s weird to feel like you miss someone you’re not even sure you know.David Foster Wallace
27. Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.Henry Rollins
28. I was always holding onto people, and they were always leaving.Lili St. Crow
29. If a man cannot understand the beauty of life, it is probably because life never understood the beauty in him.Criss Jami
30. Some nights are made for torture, or reflection, or the savoring of loneliness.Poppy Z.Brite
31. The loneliness you feel with another person, the wrong person, is the loneliest of all.Deb Caletti
32. Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is richness of self.May Sarton
33. The real loneliness is living among all these kind people who only ask one to pretend!.Edith Wharton
34. We’re all islands shouting lies to each other across seas of misunderstanding.Rudyard Kipling
35. For the way loneliness is worse when you return to it after a reprieve—like the soul’s version of putting on a wet bathing suit, clammy and miserable.Laini Taylor
36. I am alone, I thought, and they are everybody.Fyodor Dostoyevsky
37. Sometimes I get real lonely sleeping with you.Haruki Murakami
38. She had become accustomed to being lonely. She was used to walking alone and to being considered ‘different.’ She did not suffer too much.Betty Smith
39. If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it.Andy Rooney
40. That’s love: Two lonely persons keep each other safe and touch each other and talk to each other.Rainer Maria Rilke
41. My loneliness was born when men praised my talkative faults and blamed my silent virtues.Khalil Gibran
42. And he looked lonely enough that she said, ‘If you like, you could be my friend’.Sarah J. Maas
43. The Sun is such a lonely star. Whenever he comes out to see his friends, they all disappear.Joseph Gordon-Levitt
44. It’s so stupid because all I wanted was space and now that I have it, there’s this part of me that’s achingly lonely I could die.Hannah Harrington
45. People Die… Beauty Fades… Love Changes… And You Will Always Be Alone.L.J. Smith
46. Loneliness becomes an acid that eats away at you.Haruki Murakami
47. If loneliness was a choice, what was the other option? To settle for second-best and try to be happy with that? And was that fair to the person you settled for?Lisa Kleypas
48. You are never alone. You are eternally connected with everyone.Amit Ray
49. When we are most alone is when we embrace another’s loneliness.Mitch Albom
50. A poet should be so crafty with words that he is envied even for his pains.Criss Jami
There could be many ways and styles in which one may find quotes on the subject of loneliness, most of the time people even look for loneliness status with pics. People usually post these pictures on the different social media platforms and these loneliness quotes do provide an insight to the heart of a person and his feelings.