Read inspirational H. Jackson Brown, Jr. quotes about life, time and success. He is an American author best known for his inspirational book, Life’s Little Instruction. We share collection of top best quotes of Harriett Jackson Brown Jr with you!
1. Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
2. Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
3. A true friend encourages us, comforts us, supports us like a big easy chair, offering us a safe refuge from the world.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
4. You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of urgency in your life.H. Jackson Brown, Jr
5. Remember that creating a successful marriage is like farming: you have to start over again every morning.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
6. Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
7. Enjoy the satisfaction that comes from doing little things well.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
8. Always have something beautiful in sight, even if it’s just a daisy in a jelly glass.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
9. I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the underdog, I still prepare a victory speech.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
10. Remember that a gesture of friendship, no matter how small, is always appreciated.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
11. Mature love is composed and sustaining; a celebration of commitment, companionship, and trust.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
12. Hope is not a resting place but a starting point – a cactus, not a cushion.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
13. Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
14. Hope is the magic carpet that transports us from the present moment into the realm of infinite possibilities.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
15. Earn your success based on service to others, not at the expense of others.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
16. Measure your wealth by what you’d have left if you lost all your money.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
17. See any detour as an opportunity to experience new things.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
18. Luck marches with those who give their very best.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
19. Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
20. Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all they have.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
21. Hold puppies, kittens, and babies anytime you get the chance.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
22. Be smarter than other people, just don’t tell them so.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
23. Oh, the difference between nearly right and exactly right.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
24. Compliment three people every day.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
25. You can’t hire someone to practice for you.H. Jackson Brown, Jr.