Brother quotes: Express your love is most difficult task in our life. The sibling relation is very touchy and most beautiful relation in our life. You can use these sibling quotes to show how this relationship is important in your life.
These brother quotes from sister really help you out about your relation and show your appreciation. You absolutely feel secure when you are with your brother anywhere and anytime. Below you find collection of more than one hundred brother quotes and wishes!
I Love My Brother Quotes
1. Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.Marc Brown
2. Brothers are what best friends can never be.
3. What strange creatures brothers are!Jane Austen
4. We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.William Shakespeare
5. God blesses him who helps his brother.Abu Bakr
6. Never make a companion equal to a brother.Hesiod
7. I had a brother who was my saviour, made my childhood bearable.Maurice Sendak
8. Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.Jolene Perry
9. Who needs superheroes when you have a brother.
10. One can be a brother only in something. Where there is no tie that binds men, men are not united but merely lined up.Antoine de Saint-Exupery
11. Happiness is having a younger brother who is taller than you.
12. The happiest days of my youth were when my brother and I would run through the woods and feel quite safe.Rachel Weisz
13. I smile because you’re my brother. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it!
14. Ambitious. Caring. Positive. Strong. Helpful. Awesome. Reliable. Because I have a brother, I will always have a friend.
15. I love my brother. He is simply amazing and I just couldn’t imagine my life without him.
16. The greatest gift my parents ever gave me was my brother.
17. How do people make it through life without a brother?
18. Brothers are playmates in the beginning and best friends for life.
19. Being sister and brother means being there for each other.
20. Brotherhood means… I will always come for you no matter the cost.
21. The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.Jane Austen
22. A brother is someone who knows there’s something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face.
23. Of all the toys I have to play, I’d choose my brothers and day.
24. The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose
25. Some people don’t believe in heroes. But they haven’t met my brother.
26. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.Proverb
27. When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.
28. We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers.Martin Luther King
29. There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.Edwin Markham
30. My brother is my best friend.Erinn Smart
31. Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.Sam Levenson
32. Be grateful when you older brothers growl you, and when they tell you what to do and. Beautiful they are just trying to fulfil their duty of protecting you.
33. Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.
34. A brother is a friend god gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
35. There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.Astrid Alauda
36. He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.Gregg Levoy
37. When you really care about someone, their mistakes never change our feelings because it its mind that gets angry but the heart still cares.
38. Brothers will you build forts? Shoot hoops? Teach me to skip rocks? Tell me stories in the dark? Always be my best friend.
39. I may fight with my siblings. But once you lay a finger on them, you’ll be facing me.
40. My brother is one of my true heroes. Steady and sober where I am impulsive and emotional.
41. I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.James Boswell
42. A Brother may not be a Friend, but a Friend will always be a Brother.Benjamin Franklin
43. If thy brother wrongs thee, remember not so much his wrong-doing, but more than ever that he is thy brother.Epictetus
44. Brothers and sisters peas in a pod, bumps on a log, bugs in a rug, birds of a feather, partners in crime, friends forever.
45. I have a wonderful relationship with my brother and sister; this makes me feel that I know always where I belong.
46. I can’t promise to solve all your problems but I can promise you won’t have to face them alone.
47. You are a manipulator. I like to think of myself more as an outcome engineer.J.R. Ward
48. What strange creatures brothers are!Jane Austen
49. I have given my word that only death will take me from you.Philippa Gregory
50. You’re some freaky shit, my brother. You really areJ.R. Ward
51. I don’t feel the need to explain my actions to her. I don’t clarify, I don’t doubt, I don’t worry. I don’t tell her everything, not anymore, but I tell her more than anyone else, by far. I tell her as much as I can.Gillian Flynn
52. She had always wanted a brother. And she had one now. Sebastian. It was like always wanting a puppy and being a hellhound instead.Cassandra Clare
53. My brother, he says. My brother is dead.Dana Reinhardt
“And again he asks me to kill him. One more time before he falls to his knees and sobs. And i get it. I do. Because i have a brother too.
54. True siblings are bound together by far more essential things than blood, while more times than many blood isn’t thicker than water.
55. Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.Michael Morpurgo
56. I wanted only a familiar voice, someone who knew me. Not some earlier, larval version of myself. . .Jennifer Haigh
57. Watch over Honoria, will you? See that she doesn’t marry an idiot.Julia Quinn
58. Maybe one is enoughSwati Avasthi,
59. Because you’re worried, Bear. And it makes me nervous. You know when you worry, I worry. It’s just something we do.TJ Klune
60. We are angels just like the rest of our brothers and sisters.Jay Woodman
61. There are different levels of trust, and I need to get back to the point where he trusts me so much he no longer has to say it aloud.Brandy Colbert
62. Sometimes I remembered that before Owen was anything else, he had been like my brother, and when we eventually stopped fucking he would be again.Cristina Moracho
63. In fairy tales, the heroes are punished when they run away from a task. The heroes, not their younger brothers…Cornelia Funke
64. Brother, you need never kneel to me again. We shall rule this realm together, you and I.George R.R.
65. Truth or lie… he had always chosen the lie, to spare his little brother any unpleasant truth.Cornelia Funke
66. Brothers aren’t simply close; brothers are knit together.Robert Rivers
67. United we stand, divided we fall.Aesop
68. The mystical bond of brotherhood makes all men brothers.Thomas Carlyle
69. There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.Astrid Alauda
70. The beauty of genuine brotherhood and peace is more precious than diamonds or silver or gold.Martin Luther King Jr
71. A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a difficult time.Proverbs 17:17
72. The crest and crowning of all good, life’s final star, is brotherhood.Edwin Markham
73. Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.Jolene Perry
74. The universal brotherhood of man is our most precious possession.Mark Twain
75. Never make a companion equal to a brother.Hesiod
76. A sibling is the lens through which you see your childhood. Ann Hood
77. Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other.James Patterson
78. When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.Antisthenes
79. Brothers are what best friends can never be.Unknown
80. A friend is a brother who was once a bother.Unknown
81. Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life.Ritu Ghatourey
82. When your son grows up, become his brother.Arabic proverb
83. True brothers are never blood-related. But born of the spirit.Lailah Gifty Akita
84. Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.Susan Scarf Merrell
85. A brother is a friend God gave you; A friend is a brother your heart chose.Unknown
86. Stop for a moment and realize how lucky you are to have one.Maxime Lagacé
87. Once a brother, always a brother, no matter the distance, no matter the difference and no matter the issue.Byron Pulsifer
88. Do you know what friendship is… it is to be brother and sister; two souls which touch without mingling, two fingers on one hand.Victor Hugo
89. You are not my friend, you are my brother, my friend.Jaroslaw Jarzabowski
90. He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.Gregg Levoy
91. When I had money everyone called me brother.Polish proverb
92. Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters.Hebrews 13:1
93. Every person whether he is Hindu, Muslim or Buddhist, he is my brother, my sister.Mother Teresa
94. My brother is worth a thousand of your friend.Cersei Lannister (Game Of Thrones)
95. We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.Martin Luther King Jr
96. Most families had four, five brothers. But because it was just me and Darryl, we had to be twice as strong.Barry White
97. My brother Bob doesn’t want to be in government – he promised Dad he’d go straight.John F. Kennedy
98. There’s a lot of times that both myself and my brother wish, obviously, that we were just completely normal.Prince Harry
99. We came into the world like brother and brother, and now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.William Shakespeare
100. My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me.Rod Stewart
101. My brother is really, really slow.Usain Bolt