The life of this world has to end sooner or later and everyone has to leave this world for eternal peace. However, as we all know this fact we might not accept it easily despite of being aware, we always find it difficult to get separated from our loved ones. However, when you get to know about the death of someone very close and you wish to console yourself or your family members, the death quotes maybe of the best consideration. These days many people tend to give their condolence using these death quotes no matter you need to have a death quotes for brother of your friend or death quotes for mother or your colleagues or maybe death quotes for sister.
Death quotes for friend are also being searched by people in order to recall or revive their memories with their friends. There are many people who also tend to give many funeral notices using quotes and they may need death quotes for dad or death quotes for cousin too, everything may easily be searched for on web these days. These quotes may be printed on the obituary notice of the deceased too.
Death Quotes & Sayings
1. Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it.Haruki Murakami
2. Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them.George Eliot
3. He who is not busy being born is busy dying.Bob Dylan
4. I don’t want to die without any scars.Chuck Palahniuk
5. As a well spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death.Leonardo da Vinci
6. Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.Unknown
7. It matters not how a man dies, but how he lives. The act of dying is not of importance, it lasts so short a time.Samuel Johnson
8. We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.Chuck Palahniuk
9. I feel monotony and death to be almost the same.Charlotte Brontë
10. Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds.Buddha
11. For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.Khalil Gibran
12. A normal human being does not want the Kingdom of Heaven: he wants life on earth to continue.George Orwell
13. A man with outward courage dares to die; a man with inner courage dares to live.Lao Tzu
14. Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.Norman Cousins
15. Death is a word, and it is the word, the image, that creates fear.Jiddu Krishnamurti
16. Death is like a mirror in which the true meaning of life is reflected.Sogyal Rinpoche
17. Death is nothing, but to live defeated is to die every day.Napoleon Bonaparte
18. If you’re not ready to die for it, take the word “freedom” out of your vocabulary.Malcolm X
19. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.Mark Twain
20. If we lose love and self respect for each other, this is how we finally die.Maya Angelou
Death Quotes for Brother
1. We loved him a lot but GOD love him more.
2. Your death is killing me, day after day.
3. Roses are red, skies are blue, you can leave us, but we will not forget you.
4. Memories Will Comfort Until We Meet Again.
Death Quotes for Mother
1. Mom, your memories are my life’s only solace.
2. Mom… how heartbroken I am and how much I miss you. I can’t explain in words but my tears do.
3. I never told you “I love you” enough times.
4. Wish everything goes well in heaven and pls. know that I am here missing you mom.
5. I am the most fortunate to have a mother like you.
Death Quotes for Sister
1. She passed through glory’s morning gate and walked in paradise
2. I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one might not leave such stillness.Emily Dickinson
3. Our roots say we’re sisters, our hearts say we’re friends.unknown
4. Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life.Charles M. Schulz
5. My sister may not always be at my side, but she is always in my heart.~ Author Unknown
6. She was as beautiful person, she was my sister, and I’m just as proud of her as I can be.~ Mary Porter
Death Quotes for Friend
1. To live in the hearts of others is never to die.
2. My Dear, Although you can’t be here with me, We’re truly not apart, until the final breath. I take, you’ll be living in my heart.
3. Every time I place flowers on your grave, I realize how fragrant you made my life.
4. Rest in peace friend, we know you are in a better place and one day we shall meet again
5. I love you every day. And now I will miss you every day.Mitch Albom
Death Quotes for Dad
1. Dad, death doesn’t change a thing… because you’ve always been the angel in my life.
2. I miss you, dad, now there is no one to help me when I’m fighting with myself.
3. Death took away not just my dad but also someone who was my unsung hero.
4. On the day I lost you, I lost a father, a friend and an idol who I looked up to.
5. The best dad doesn’t exist in this world. That’s because he is in Heaven right now.
These death quotes may easily be considered as very important because many people nowadays tend to look for them to make the funeral invites too. Also, if not used for the funeral invites these quotes may also be used for the purpose of sharing your grief as a status message when you tend to lose someone who is close to your heart. These quotes may be chosen from a wide variety and used ideally for meeting your purpose of death condolence.