Conor McGregor best quotes include many subject but when it comes to taking an insight to Conor McGregor quotes funny humor may also be observed and enjoyed by the fans. He was an athlete form a very young age and in the early years of his life he used to play football in sports.
About Conor Mcgregor
Conor McGregor a very hardworking individual was born in the year 1988 and at the age of just 30 he has made a history in the field of martial arts. He has created a name in the industry with his endless efforts and has formed records which were much difficult to achieve. This personality has taken up numerous awards and titles and is also a very humorous individuals. Cornor McGregor quotes have also been pretty much looks into ones and at such a young age Conor McGregor hard work quotes actually do make a difference for people to learn self-development and motivates them as well.
35 Inspirational Quotes of
Conor Mcgregor (Text & Images)
1. I enjoy competition. I enjoy challenges. If a challenge is in front of me and it appeals to me, I will go ahead and conquer it.
2. You might win some, you might lose some. But you go in, you challenge yourself, you become a better man, a better individual, a better fighter.
3. I’m just looking to learn, grow, stay focused, and become a better fighter and a better athlete.
4. Life is about growing and improving and getting better.
5. The thing about the truth is, not a lot of people can handle it.
6. Competition gives me energy. It keeps me focused.
7. I guess I have a little bit of an ego. I’m confidently cocky, you might say.
8. To do anything to a high level, it has to be total obsession.
9. My success isn’t a result of arrogance – it’s a result of belief.
10. Nobody is my boss.
11. If you deserve it, go get it.
12. I’m focusing on me. I’m focusing on my family’s security, my family’s financial security, so that’s all I can do.
13. I have a self-defense mind. I’ve had it all my life.
14. I think it’s an Irish thing. We don’t really care. We say it as we mean it, and you have to deal with it. The truth is the truth.
15. I don’t look at a man who’s expert in one area as a specialist. I look at him as a rookie in ten other areas.
16. The more you seek the uncomfortable, the more you will become comfortable.
17. Yes, sir, no, sir, clock in, clock out. Why were you late? Why are you not in today? That’s not how humans are supposed to live.
18. My preparation is about precision. It is a science.
19. Muhammad Ali is a legend, a hero of mine.
20. There are a lot of people who don’t know me and what I am all about.
21. Life’s a rollercoaster. You’re up one minute; you’re down one minute. But who doesn’t like rollercoasters?
22. People are so caught in a routine, doing the same things over and over.
23. Some people take defeat and losses a certain way. You see how some fighters take losses.
24. When I say something’s going to happen, it’s going to happen.
25. I carry the flag of Ireland all the time. I want to represent my country.
26. When I do something, I do it full steam ahead.
27. Ritual is another word for fear, manifested in a different way.
28. There’s many ups and downs in the fight game.
29. I always put myself out there. I’m not afraid to commit to something.
30. We come bulletproof in Ireland. We’re reared tough, and we fight.
31. There is definitely an addiction to money that I have.
32. I’m already the face of the UFC, plus the face of boxing, WWE, and Hollywood.
33. I want to be financially secure by the time I have kids.
34. Posture for combat is so vital.
35. I think I am the greatest fighter in any class. I know I can hold two, maybe even three belts.