Coco Chanel quotes are also equally popular among people like the products are and they always make sense when it comes to the such of beauty and fashion.
Coco Chanel is a name in the fashion industry everyone is well aware of; this personality is a well known designer who has been born in the year 1883. The brand Chanel is being run by Coco Channel and at the age of 87 she still holds and run this brand very ideally. The brand is spread to having hands on numerous different products, be it perfumes, be it clothing, shoes or bags everything and anything may be found under this brand and enjoyed as a perfect blend of personality enhancer. Not only this women is known to be a well equipped and a very rich designer she is also known to state numbers words on fashion and beauty. She is a perfectly packed fashion icon and Coco Chanel quotes are known in the fashion industry. Coco Chanel quotes on beauty and Coco Chanel quotes on fashion are stated by many newly coming designers.
48 Collection of Quotes by Coco Chanel (Text & Images)
1. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
2. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
3. A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.
4. Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.
5. Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.
6. In order to be irreplaceacle, one must always be different.
7. You live but once; you might as well be amusing.
8. Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.
9. Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance.
10. I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all.
11. Fashion changes, but style endures.
12. If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.
13. My life didn’t please me, so I created my life.
14. A woman who doesn’t wear perfume has no future.
15. Where should one use perfume?” a young woman asked. “Wherever one wants to be kissed.
16. I don’t do fashion, I AM fashion.
17. There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time.
18. As long as you know men are like children, you know everything!
19. You can be gorgeous at thirty, charmimg at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.
20. The best colour in the whole world is the one that looks good on you.
21. Elegance is refusal.
22. Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity.
23. How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.
24. Adornment, what a science! Beauty, what a weapon! Modesty, what elegance!
25. A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life.
26. A woman can be over dressed but never over elegant.
27. Men always remember a woman who caused them concern and uneasiness.
28. Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.
29. Only those with no memory insist on their originality.
30. Arrogance is in everything I do. It is in my gestures, the harshness of my voice, in the glow of my gaze, in my sinewy, tormented face.
31. Fashion has two purposes: comfort and love. Beauty comes when fashion succeeds.
32. I don’t know why women want any of the things men have when one of the things that women have is men.
33. The best things in life are free. The second best things are very, very expensive.
34. I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like.
35. Everyone marries the Duke of Westminster. There are a lot of duchesses, but only one Coco Chanel.
36. Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions.
37. There are people who have money and people who are rich.
38. Elegance comes from being as beautiful inside as outside.
39. There is a time for work, and a time for love. That leaves no other time.
40. Sin can be forgiven, but stupid is forever.
41. Those who create are rare; those who cannot are numerous. Therefore, the latter are stronger.
42. I imposed black; it still going strong today, for black wipes out everything else around
43. Women have always been the strong ones of the world.
44. Fashion is made to become unfashionable.
45. Coquetry, it’s a triumph of the spirit over the senses.
46. Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress.
47. A woman has the age she deserves
48. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.