Clint Eastwood is known by the actual name of Clinton Eastwood; he took birth in the year 1930 and has been known as a very successful actor, filmmaker and also a well known political figure. He is known to direct numerous movies and has been known for the idea of writing scripts too. Eastwood has taken up a number of different jobs as well, his famous Star Vehicles was also directed by him and he also acted in it, moreover there are many such movies as well which are only directed by him and he has not acted in it. this personality is also known for his work in terms of quotes, Clint Eastwood quotes are also very famous and when we take a look at Clint Eastwood quotes from movies we may also find them very much on the side of being realistic and worth going for when it comes to inspiration.
29 Great Quotes by Clink Eastwood (Text & Images)
1. Tomorrow is promised to no one.
2. They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.
3. I’m interested in the fact that the less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice.
4. I tried being reasonable, but I didn’t like it.
5. I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
6. Let’s not go and ruin it by thinking too much.
7. I don’t wanna need you because I can’t have you.
8. First, I blow a hole in your face; then I go back inside, and sleep like a baby… I guarantee you.
9. I don’t believe in pessimism. If something doesn’t come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it’s going to rain, it will.
10. Take your work seriously, but don’t take yourself seriously
11. If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster
12. It’s a hell of a thing; killin’ a man. You take away everything he ever had and ever would have.
13. I know what you’re thinking ‘Did he fire six shots or only five?
14. Nothing wrong with shooting…as long as the right people get shot.
15. Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?
16. A Love like this happens but once in a lifetime
17. It’s not about you. It’s about them.
18. I tried being reasonable, I didn’t like it.
19. This film cost $31 million. With that kind of money I could have invaded some country.
20. Now you’ve got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? – Inspector Harry Callahan
21. Tomorrow is promised to no one
22. Highway: Just because we’re holding hands doesn’t mean we’ll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning.
23. If you save your breath, I feel like a man you can manage.
24. Like most pictures that I’ve done, I’ve had no idea whether anyone would ever want to see ’em. But I figured, I’d like to see it.
25. Deserve’s got nothin’ to do with it.
26. Overnight stardom can be harmful to your mental health. Yeah. It has ruined a lot of people.
27. Work hard, keep your nose clean, and just stick around.
28. Shut your fucking face.
29. I tried being reasonable; I didn’t like it.