Caesar Chavez quotes were the actual source of inspiration for many people out there and when it comes to looking for Caesar Chavez famous quotes finding the best ones may be a very difficult task to go for. This personality has gained a lot of positive appreciation form his fans and his motivations theories and skills may be found under Cesar Chavez quotes head when it comes to looking for them.
About Cesar Chavez
Caesar Chavez was a well known personality who worked in the field of civil rights and was a pioneer of helping people in every possible way as he could. He was born in the year 1927 and died at the age of 66. He was a very well known icon and his death was a major setback for the people who were dependent upon him in fact the entire Latino community faced a lot of trouble and grief over his death.
16 Quotes by Cesar Chavez (Text & Image)
1. Preservation of one’s own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures.
2. We need to help students and parents cherish and preserve the ethnic and cultural diversity that nourishes and strengthens this community – and this nation.
3. The end of all knowledge should be service to others.
4. The fight is never about grapes or lettuce. It is always about people.
5. We draw our strength from the very despair in which we have been forced to live. We shall endure.
6. We farm workers are closest to food production. We were the first to recognize the serious health hazards of agriculture pesticides to both consumers and ourselves.
7. Our language is the reflection of ourselves. A language is an exact reflection of the character and growth of its speakers.
8.You are never strong enough that you don’t need help.
9. There is no such thing as defeat in non-violence.
10. To be a man is to suffer for others. God help us to be men!
11. We learned many years ago that the rich may have money, but the poor have time.
12. If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him… the people who give you their food give you their heart.
13. There is no substitute for hard work, 23 or 24 hours a day. And there is no substitute for patience and acceptance.
14. As long as we have a poor country bordering California, it’s going to be very difficult to win strikes.
15. There is no law for farm labor organizing, save the law of the jungle.
16. There is no law for farm labor organizing, save the law of the jungle.