Cardi B is a beautiful lady with brains and at such a young age so much of fame and talent is always something commendable and pretty much out of the box. This lady is also known for her writing skills and therefore Cardi B quotes also have gained much appreciation. When it comes to taking a look at the Cardi B quotes we may find numerous different subjects over which she has spoken about in a very inspirational manner and an insight to her vision may be observed that way.
About Cardi B
Cardi B, an American celebrity, 26 years old is a renowned personality for her singing skills and also is a pretty famous song writer. She has been born and raised in New York and has gained her popularity from the year 2015. She started her journey of success from Instagram and later on moved towards the field of singing and appeared on many television shows as well.
Quotes by Cardi B (Text & Images)
1. I feel beautiful without makeup on, but when I do put makeup on, it just gives me this extra pop.
2. It’s just like, damn – I’m competing with myself.
3. I’m an emotional gangster. I cry once every month.
4. I’d rather have money and be broken-hearted than be broke and broken-hearted.
5. If you want it, and the more you keep hearing you can’t have it, you just go and get it.
6. I think beautiful is like looking like you take care of yourself.
7. If a girl have beef with me, she gon’ have beef with me forever.
8. I was always scared to follow my dreams because if I follow my dreams and I fail, I can’t dream about it anymore. It’s easier to settle for less.
9. I yam who I yam; I’m not somebody, like, standard.
10. I’m so free-spirited. Everyone has a me inside them: that loud girl that just wanna go, ‘Ayyyy!’ No matter if you a doctor, a lawyer, a teacher, it comes out.
11. The women that inspire me to be honest are the women that struggle.
12. I’m about this shmoney.
13. I want to be an artist artist, a real artist. I don’t just want to do this for temporary money.
14. People are afraid to be themselves because people are afraid to be recorded. Everything is being recorded, and everyone is so sensitive. You say something; a section of people will be offended. It’s so annoying; you got to be completely censored.
15. I really don’t look up to anybody that is doing that great in life, because I don’t know their story.
16. I don’t want my personality to overshadow my talent.
17. We might as well be true with ourselves.
18. Ever since I started using guys, I feel so much better about myself. I feel so much more powerful.
19. A lot of people always question, ‘What else can she do, what else can she do?’ And I’m going to show you.
20. To me, music is art and fashion is art, but fame? Fame isn’t art, but the person you become when you’re famous – your alter ego – that’s art.
21. I cry sometimes. I get very upset.
22. This is my work ethic: I do not want to raise my future kids where I was raised, and I know the only way to do it is working, working, working, working, working.
23. What counts the most for women is having the confidence to make your own money.
24. I used to tell myself that I will always be myself.
25. I’m a funny person, but I take my music seriously.
26. I worked at this supermarket called Amish Market. Everything is, like, organic.
27. What I’m trying to say to girls is don’t let these guys be in your head.
28. I just feel like I influence people because I’m like – I was practically homeless.
29. Make more than the guys you thought you wanted to be with.
30. People should listen to my music because it’s good.
31. No man wants to accept they could be getting used for money. But it’s OK for them to let us know that they use us?
32. I’m not as open as I used to be. I’m a little bit more filtered, and it kind of sucks, but it’s the price you pay to get paid.
33. I’m on my phone 24-7. I see everything. I hear everything. I am the voice of the streets.
34. Me and my mom are pretty cool. My mother’s Caribbean, and she gets a little spicy, and I get a little spicy back.
35. I need to make money for my family and my future family. I’m not a YOLO person.
36. Summertime, this is the time that you flex.
37. I had very strict parents, I could never go outside or go to parties.
38. I have real good parents. They poor. They have regular, poor jobs and what not. They real good people and what not; I was just raised in a bad society.
39. I don’t want to live in a small Bronx apartment. I don’t want to have three kids that got to share one room.
40. Being a feminist is being equal to do what a man do.
41. I’m a woman. Every woman, I think, wants to get married and wants to have children.
42. My Instagram got deleted a lot of times. I used to do rough jokes and curse a lot.
43. I don’t feel like anyone should follow what I did.
44. I’m not domestic. I think I will be. I love kids. I really want to have a kid, but I’m not a domestic person.
45. No one calls me Belcalis except for my family, my mother, and my daddy.