Bruce Lee quotes are also pretty much known everywhere and when it comes to having hands on the different subjects he has written quotes on, Bruce Lee quotes about water and Bruce Lee quotes about love are the most famous ones. Many people look ahead for the Bruce Lee motivational quotes every now and then to boost their self determination power.
About Bruce Lee
Bruce Lee is a personality who was born in the year 1940 and passed away at the age of 37 years only he was of all time famous individuals who need no introduction since they have been famous from the very onset of their careers. He was one of the best television actors and also his fame in the world of martial arts was also pretty commendable. He has been among the most successful personalities and has created records which are completely unbreakable of which Bruce Lee quotes are a part of. Where he was a profound individual who set many examples of his work at the same time as a person he was a very impressive individual and his concerns about motivating people and working in the best direction have always been very evident.
29 Collection of Quotes by Bruce Lee (Text & Images)
1. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
2. Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.
3. Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
4. A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
5. If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
6. Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
7. If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
8. A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.
9. Showing off is the fool’s idea of glory.
10. Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.
11. Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.
12. A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
13. To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.
14. I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
15. The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
16. It’s not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.
17. Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one’s potential.
18. Take no thought of who is right or wrong or who is better than. Be not for or against.
19. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.
20. To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.
21. As you think, so shall you become.
22. Real living is living for others.
23. All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns.
24. The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be.
25. I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.
26. Obey the principles without being bound by them.
27. You just wait. I’m going to be the biggest Chinese Star in the world.
28. Man, the living creature, the creating individual, is always more important than any established style or system.
29. The possession of anything begins in the mind.