When it comes to looking for a motivational speaker, who is the best in the entire world and who follows an inspirational style then this personality known as Brain Tracy hits the mind of a person in no time. He has been the most influential Canadian motivational speaker and is also known for the authorship of more than 70 books, which contains an insight of Brain Tracy quotes. He also owns a counseling service business and is helping numerous people to benefit out of his services and skills.
He works by way of keeping in mind the physiological nature of a personal and also the impact of his strategies; he focuses on career and goal optimization and adds positive in the person. Brain Tracy quotes are also a complete set of example and motivational material which provides for a lot of ease to the people out there and Brain Tracy motivational quotes are famous all over the world.
48 Famous Quotes by Brain Tracy (Text & Images)
1. Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.
2. Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, “What’s in it for me?
3. It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.
4. Positive expectations are the mark of the superior personality.
5. Look for the good in every person and every situation. You’ll almost always find it.
6. Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.
7. Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear.
8. The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers.
9. You have within you,right now,everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.
10. Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality.
11. The way you give your name to others is a measure of how much you like and respect yourself.
12. Excellence/Perfection is not a destination; it is a continuous journey that never ends.
13. Every minute you spend in planning saves 10 minutes in execution; this gives you a 1,000 percent Return on Energy!
14. Never say anything about yourself you don’t want to come true
15. Today the greatest single source of wealth is between your ears.
16. A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.
17. Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.
18. Nobody works better under pressure. They just work faster.
19, Dress for success. Image is very important. People judge you by the way you look on the outside
20. Your most vauluable asset can be your willingness to persist longer than anyone else.
21. Develop the winning edge; small differences in your performance can lead to large differences in your results.
22. To earn more, you must learn more.
23. If you can get yourself to read 30 minutes a day, you’re going to double your income every year.
24. Your life only gets better when you get better.
25. Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
26. The biggest mistake we could ever make in our lives is to think we work for anybody but ourselves.
27. Live your life in every way to earn and keep the respect of the people you respect.
28. Success equals goals; all else is commentary.
29. The success you are enjoying today is the result of the price you have paid in the past.
30. Truthfulness is the main element of character.
31. If you don’t set goals for yourself, you are doomed to achieve the goals of someone else.
32. Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do
33. Invest three percent of your income in yourself (self-development) in order to guarantee your future.
34. Life is like a combination lock; your job is to find the numbers, in the right orders, so you can have anything you want.
35. Think continally about what you want, not about the things you fear.
36. Rule: Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in any field.
37. Discipline is what you must have to resist the lure of excuses
38. The Key to Success is Action
39. The price of success must be paid in full, in advance.
40. You become what you think about most of the time
41. You will regret many things in life, but you will never regret being too kind or too fair.
42. Committing your goals to paper increases the likelihood of your achieving them by one thousand percent.
43. You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worth while.
44. If there is one thing I know, it is this, rich people are remarkably unremarkable.
45. Whatever you believe, with conviction, becomes your reality.
46. Your thoughts, vividly imagined and repeated, charged with emotion, become your reality.
47. Success in life is in direct proportion to what you do after you do what you are expected to do.
48. The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.