Brene Brown quotes have to be considered as something commendable in many regards and when it comes to taking a look at her quotes, Berne Brown quotes on vulnerability must be considered as something very peaceful to add value n the life of a person. Other than being an educationist she is also an author who has written on the subjects of vulnerability and courage moreover Her quotes on daring greatly have added influence on life of many people. Her quotes have been significantly essential and always have laid a positive impact in the life of everyone out there.
About Brene Brown
Brene Brown is a name in the education industry which has been taking a move at a very faster pace. She is a professor at University of Houston and has proven to be a very profound educationist who has been adding a touch of grace and ideal education which provides them a better way to move ahead. This personality was born n the year 1965 and from a very young age her interest in the education sector has proven to be something great.
57 Quotes of Brene Brown (Text & Images)
1. You are imperfect, you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.
2. Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation, creativity and change.
3. If we can share our story with someone who responds with empathy and understanding, shame can’t survive.
4. The dark does not destroy the light; it defines it. It’s our fear of the dark that casts our joy into the shadows.
5. Imperfections are not inadequacies; they are reminders that we’re all in this together.
6. What we know matters but who we are matters more.
7. Healthy striving is self-focused: “How can I improve?” Perfectionism is other-focused: “What will they think?
8. I now see how owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we will ever do.
9. What separates privilege from entitlement is gratitude.
10. Staying vulnerable is a risk we have to take if we want to experience connection.
11. Numb the dark and you numb the light.
12. The willingness to show up changes us, It makes us a little braver each time.
13. Worthiness doesn’t have prerequisites.
14. We’re a nation hungry for more joy: Because we’re starving from a lack of gratitude.
15. If you own this story you get to write the ending.
16. Shame derives its power from being unspeakable.
17. The universe is not short on wake-up calls. We’re just quick to hit the snooze button.
18. Until we can receive with an open heart, we are never really giving with an open heart.
19. Maybe stories are just data with a soul.
20. I’ve found what makes children happy doesn’t always prepare them to be courageous, engaged adults.
21. You cannot shame or belittle people into changing their behaviors.
22. Hope is a function of struggle.
23. Those who have a strong sense of love and belonging have the courage to be imperfect.
24. Cruelty is easy, cheap and rampant.
25. Courage is telling our story, not being immune to criticism.
26. We cannot ignore our pain and feel compassion for it at the same time.
27. Vulnerability is not knowing victory or defeat, it’s understanding the necessity of both; it’s engaging. It’s being all in.
28. We cannot grow when we are in shame, and we can’t use shame to change ourselves or others.
29. Hope is not an emotion; it’s a way of thinking or a cognitive process.
30. People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.
31. Perfectionism is self destructive simply because there’s no such thing as perfect. Perfection is an unattainable goal.
32. Courage originally meant “To speak one’s mind by telling all one’s heart.
33. We don’t have to do all of it alone. We were never meant to.
34. Only when we’re brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
35. We’re a nation of exhausted and over-stressed adults raising over-scheduled children.
36. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
37. It’s always helpful to remember that when perfectionism is driving, shame is riding shotgun.
38. When two people relate to each other authentically and humanly, God is the electricity that surges between them.
39. As Rumi says, “We’re all just walking each other home.
40. Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing we’ll ever do.
41. There’s nothing more daring than showing up, putting ourselves out there and letting ourselves be seen.
42. Are you the adult that you want your child to grow up to be?
43. If we can’t stand up to the never good enough and who do you think you are? we can’t move forward.
44. Stay in your own lane. Comparison kills creativity and joy.
45. Never underestimate the power of being seen
46. Sometimes the bravest and most important thing you can do is just show up.
47. Ads sell a great deal more than products. They sell values, images, and concepts of success and worth.
48. Choosing to be curious is choosing to be vulnerable because it requires us to surrender to uncertainty.
49. For me, vulnerability led to anxiety, which led to shame, which led to disconnection, which led to Bud Light.
50. We’re raising children who have little tolerance for disappointment
51. We risk missing out on joy when we get too busy chasing down the extraordinary.
52. True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are; it requires you to be who you are.
53. I don’t trust a theologian who dismisses the beauty of science or a scientist who doesn’t believe in the power of mystery.
54. Hope is really a thought.
55. Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go of who we think we’re supposed to be and embracing who we are.
56. We’re all grateful for people who write and speak in ways that help us remember that we’re not alone.
57. We can choose courage or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time.