Bob Dylan has always made a significant impression among everyone and when it comes to his views on love, Bob Dylan quotes on love also prove to be something pretty commendable in many regards. Bob Dylan quotes have been the most searched on the internet as well.
Bob Dylan who has been at the age of 77 now is a very well known public figure when it comes to opening out the books of American music. This personality has given a handsome share of his efforts and skills in the form of his services presenting singing, song writing and authorship. Bob Dylan has written lyrics of the songs comprising mostly of his views regarding social, political and philosophical. Bob Dylan has been an open minded personality and proves being the best individual who has worked really hard to serve his best to the people. This personality has also been known much for the quotes, Bob Dylan quotes are one of the most known and memorized quotes out there.
57 Motivational Bob Dylan Quotes (Text & Images)
1. Behind every beautiful thing, there’s some kind of pain.
2. Play it fuckin’ loud!
3. A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.
4. I accept chaos, I’m not sure whether it accepts me.
5. Don’t criticize what you can’t understand.
6. I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
7. All I can be is me- whoever that is.
8. And I’ll stand on the ocean until I start sinking.
9. Sometimes it’s not enough to know what things mean, sometimes you have to know what things don’t mean.
10. Life is more or less a lie, but then again, that’s exactly the way we want it to be.
11. He not busy being born is busy dying.
12. People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
13. Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
14. When you’ve got nothing, you’ve got nothing to loose.
15. May your heart always be joyful. May your song always be sung.
16. No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.
17. You can never be wise and be in love at the same time.
18. I gave her my heart but she wanted my soul..
19. You don’t need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
20. If you want to keep your memories, you first have to live them.
21. It frightens me, the awful truth, of how sweet life can be…
22. Act the way you’d like to be and soon you’ll be the way you’d like to act.
23. To live outside the law you must be honest.
24. How does it feel, how does it feel to be without a home, like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone.
25. Chaos is a friend of mine.
26. People disagreeing everywhere you look makes you wanna stop and read a book.
27. It’s a wicked life, but what the hell, the stars ain’t falling down.
28. When you asked me how I was doing, was that some kind of joke
29. I think of a hero as someone who understands the degree of responsibility that comes with his freedom.
30. I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
31. Mona Lisa must have had the highway blues; you can tell by the way she smiles.
32. All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
33. I failed to communicate, that’s why I chose to leave
34. Money doesn’t talk, it swears.
35. You better start swimming, or you’ll sink like a stone. Because the Time’s they are a-changing.
36. If ever asked to look at yourself, don’t.
37. Ain’t it just like the night to play tricks when you’re tryin’ to be so quiet?
38. There’s only one day at a time here, then it’s tonight and then tomorrow will be today again.
39. Your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark.
40. Whatever colors you have in your mind, I’ll show them to you and you’ll see them shine.
41. There is no equality. The only thing people all have in common is that they are all going to die.
42. Walkin’ through the leaves fallin’ from the trees, Feelin’ like a stranger nobody sees…
43. I didn’t come out of a cereal box.
44. A poem is a naked person….Some people say that I am a poet.
45. You’ve got a lotta nerve to say you are my friend. When I was down you just stood there a grinin
46. Being noticed can be a burden. Jesus got himself crucified because he got himself noticed. So I disappear a lot.
47. Why wait any longer for the one you love. When he’s standing in front of you
48. let me forget about today until tomorrow
49. New York was a city where you could be frozen to death in the midst of a busy street and nobody would notice.
50. There must be some kind of way out of here,’ said the joker to the thief…
51. Don’t follow leaders.
52. When You Cease To Exist, Then Who Will You Blame?
53. I was born very far from where I’m supposed to be, and so I’m on my way home.
54. The longer you live, the better you get.
55. Couldn’t help but make me feel ashamed to live in a land where justice is a game.
56. She’s a hypnotist collector; you are a walking antique…
57. Beauty walks a razors edge, someday I’ll make it mine.