Billy Graham is a renowned preacher of all times who has provided many people a positive feeling of living their lives. He was born to a family holding a dairy farm and was the elder child of his parents with two of her younger sisters. He took his early education and soon after completing his studies he involved himself in the field of preaching. There is a huge collection of quotes by Billy Graham as people have always taken influence from him. He has appeared on many campaigns, television channels and radio shows preaching to public at large and Billy Graham quotes on heaven and Billy Graham quotes on prayer have been considered to be pretty much famous among the youth.
Billy Graham quotes have created a significant place among people and despite of his death until now in 21st century, Billy Graham quotes containing his preaching and thoughts are admired by the younger generation which is pretty surprising. One of Billy Graham famous quotes is, “Patience includes perseverance—the ability to bear up under weariness, strain and persecution when doing the work of the Lord.”
50 Best Quotes by Billy Graham (Text & Images)
1. It is the Holy Spirit’s job to convict, God’s job to judge and my job to love.
2. The will of God will not take us where the grace of God cannot sustain us.
3. God never takes away something from your life without replacing it with something better.
4. I’ve read the last page of the Bible, it’s all going to turn out all right.
5. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.
6. Tears shed for self are tears of weakness, but tears shed for others are a sign of strength.
7. My home is in Heaven. I’m just traveling through this world.
8. Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion; it is like a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ.
9. We are the Bibles the world is reading; We are the creeds the world is needing; We are the sermons the world is heeding.
10. A real Christian is the one who can give his pet parrot to the town gossip.
11. Women need a reason for having sex, men just need a place
12. When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.
13. Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.
14. End of Construction. Thank you ‘for your patience. ” Inscription on Ruth Bell Graham’s grave — inspired hy a road sign she saw.
15. Christ not only died for all: He died for each.
16. Sincerity is the biggest part of selling anything — including the Christian plan of salvation.
17. God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.
18. Self-centered indulgence, pride and a lack of shame over sin are now emblems of the American lifestyle.
19. Comfort and prosperity have never enriched the world as much as adversity has.
20. Our relationship must be right with God before it can be right with man.
21. He lives in the hearts of those who trust in Him. Our confidence in life after death comes from these very truths.
22. We need to encourage new believers to feed on God’s Word—it is nourishment for the soul.
23. I have never known anyone to accept Christ’s redemption and later regret it.
24. I have read the last page of the Bible. It is all going to turn out all right.
25. The ground is level at the foot of the cross.
26. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord
27. Evil is real—but so is God’s power and love.
28. Don’t miss what the Lord has in store for those who love Him and are willing to let Him be the Master of their lives.
29. The great comfort in knowing that angels minister to believers in Christ is that God Himself sends them to us.
30. Salvation is an act of God. It is initiated by God, wrought by God, and sustained by God.
31. When worry is present, trust cannot crowd its way in.
32. You can have religion but not know Christ. It’s having Christ that counts.
33. The Bible tells us that the state of the world will grow darker as we near the end of the age.
34. Fear can banish faith, but faith can banish fear.
35. The most important events in human history were the death and the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
36. Make sure of your salvation by turning your life over to Him now.
37. We are not cisterns made for hoarding, we are channels made for sharing.
38. By a simple prayer of faith, you can give your life to Him today.
39. God’s will is for us to commit our lives to Christ and follow Him. God’s will also is that we avoid sin.
40. Nothing but God ever completely satisfies, because the soul was made for God. Don’t starve your soul.
41. Becoming a Christian takes only a single step; being a Christian means walking with Christ the rest of your life.
42. From compromise to deceit is a small step.
43. We need to fortify ourselves with the Word of God.
44. Don’t argue with [a professor], but test everything he says in the light of God’s Word.
45. The fact that God is infinite makes the study of His Word a lifetime occupation.
46. Whoever first said it was right: old age is not for sissies.
47. Nothing will drive us to our knees quicker than trouble.
48. Knowing we will be with Christ forever far outweighs our burdens today! Keep your eyes on eternity!
49. May our prayers today—and every day—be from our hearts and with the focus of our whole being!
50. Each generation becomes more addicted to the sedatives of life, to dull the pain of living.