Billie Eilish is a very young and talented songwriter and singer who have been performing at a very young age of 16 in a tremendous manner. This personality has been showing up so well that people are amazed the way she has been moving on the track of success in such a faster pace.
The skills of this personality are so out of the world and that are because she took birth in a house where the family of artists has been living and working out. She has been surrounded by writers, actors and musicians all over her life and her interest in music has been always some thing in her blood. She is also a perfectionist song writer and Billie Eilish quotes have also taken a significant place all around the world. Such an outclass artist from California Billie Eilish quotes no way seem quotes written by a girl just of age 16, her quotes are a mirror image of her brilliance.
Collection of Best Billie Eilish Quotes (Text & Images)
1. I hate smiling. It makes me feel weak and powerless and small. I’ve always been like that; I don’t smile in any pictures.
2. Words are more powerful than some noises. Noises won’t last long. Lyrics are so important, and people don’t realize that.
3. I’ve always done whatever I want and always been exactly who I am.
4. People are terrified of me, and I want them to be.
5. If I make music and people hate it, you know, whatever. I’ll die someday, and one day, they will too.
6. In real life, I’m a really smiley person. I smile when I talk and I laugh.
7. It’s rare for anyone to value the opinions of a teenage girl.
8. I’m not going to say I’m cool, because I don’t really feel that. I just don’t care at all, and I guess that’s what people think is cool.
9. I listen to music all day every day. I can’t not listen to music. It’s kind of scary how much I listen to music, but it’s what I love, and it’s all I care about, so I’m good with it.
10. I’m trying to show everybody that I’m a girl, and I’m five foot four, and you can do anything you want, no matter your gender. It’s your world, too!
11. In the public eye, girls and women with strong perspectives are hated. If you’re a girl with an opinion, people just hate you. There are still people who are afraid of successful women, and that’s so lame.
12. Time is kind of an amazing thing because you can do so much with it. I think people underestimate time… I don’t want to just sit on my phone for hours.
13. Sometimes it’s flattering when people copy you, but sometimes it gets to a breaking point.
14. Me and my brother get along super well. We’re, like, best friends. So we’ll stay up until, like, five just talking because we get along and, you know, it’s cool. And he respects my opinions, and I respect his, even if we don’t have the same opinions, but a lot of the time we do.
15. I’ve always liked being busy. If I have nothing to do for a week, it just makes me mad.
16. I like to be in control of how I look and how I feel and how I act.
17. I’m gonna make what I want to make, and other people are gonna like what they’re gonna like. It doesn’t really matter.
18. I feel like I might be a designer or stylist – or a director because I have always been super interested in cameras and editing.
19. Clothing & fashion are kind of my security blanket, almost.
20. You can write a song about being in love with someone, but you don’t have to be in love with anyone.
21. Nothing really scares me, to be honest.
22. I don’t really get nervous that much, or if I do, only I know. It’s all inside me. I am good at hiding everything.
23. I go through a lot of depression, and I know other people do, too, but I have an outlet that so many people don’t. If you have that inside of you and can’t get it out, what do you do?
24. Sexism is everywhere, bro. I don’t know if it’s ever not somewhere.
25. There are always going to be bad things. But you can write it down and make a song out of it.
26. I don’t know how to function without music. When I’m not making it, I’m listening to it. It gives me courage and takes care of my mind.
27. If it’s good music, it’s good music.
28. I’m a really particular person. I want it my way.
29. I feel like I write so that people can think of it as theirs. If my song is exactly about your life right now, then it is – I don’t even want to say that it’s mine, because it’s yours.
30. I always wanted to be a Vine star. I wasn’t, thank God.
31. Lyrics are so important, but they’re really underrated.
32. I love people talking about me; I love anybody just looking at me.
33. When I was four, I wrote a song about falling into a black hole
34. Pirate was going to be my middle name, but then my uncle had a problem with it because pirates are bad.
35. What makes a song last is real content from a mind that is thinking a little bit harder about certain things. A lot of artists don’t really think that hard.
36. Aside from singing, I’m also a dancer. I’ve been dancing since I was 8.
37. I hate the idea of genres.
38. If I’m in a bad mood, or if I’m uncomfortable, it’s probably what I’m wearing that’s making me feel that way.
39. All of the Vines that were acted & setup & had nice cameras, those weren’t the good Vines. The good Vines were, like, a random little kid in the middle of a forest, like, yelling.
40. I think everybody deserves an equal amount of appreciation whether how old they are, but I mean, I’m cool with the praise. I’m good.
41. When I do have free time, I spend it with friends, or I spend it at home writing or making something.
42. I’m super self-critical, which I think is good, because then I get exactly what I want. I’m critical of other people, too – I try not to be, though.
43. I think everybody deserves an equal amount of appreciation whether how old they are, but I mean, I’m cool with the praise. I’m good.
44. When I do have free time, I spend it with friends, or I spend it at home writing or making something.
45. People have so much going on in their heads. I’m like, If you could write a song, you’d feel so much better!
46. I really like hip-hop and rap; that’s my main influence. I really wanna be more of a hip-hop artist.