Benjamin Franklin is the name in the history which is known to every single child even, his services include a never-ending list of professions and when it comes to taking a look at his life all we can see is his explorations everywhere and in every department. He has been a great author; political influencer, scientists, inventor, author and the list go on. His commendable services also include the provision of a perfect packaged dictionary and thesaurus. Benjamin Franklin has always known for his emphasis on freedom and education, Benjamin Franklin quotes about freedom and Benjamin Franklin quotes about education have been a proof of his services to help people rise.
Benjamin Franklin quotes have proven to be a game changer for many people however; Benjamin Franklin quotes beer is a paraphrasing which has been taken wrongly by people. Benjamin Franklin quotes on liberty also give a view of his open mindedness for people. He has worked really hard to bring the best out of people and Ben Franklin quotes provides for a great ease to the ones who need to have an inspiration in life. To look up to his work in the field of writing searching for Benjamin Franklin quotes can do it all.
81 famous Benjamin Franklin quotes
1. Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing
2. Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
3. They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
4. Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.
5. He that can have patience can have what he will.
6. A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned
7. In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria.
8. You may delay, but time will not.
9. Many people die at twenty five and aren’t buried until they are seventy five.
10. Never ruin an apology with an excuse.
11. Fear not death for the sooner we die, the longer we shall be immortal.
12. We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
13. Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.
14. I didn’t fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.
15. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
16. By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
17. Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
18. How many observe Christ’s birthday! How few, His precepts!
19. Well done is better than well said.
20. Hide not your talents, they for use were made,What’s a sundial in the shade?
21. Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
22. Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.
23. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
24. Lost Time is never found again.
25. It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.
26. Instead of cursing the darkness, light a candle.
27. If all printers were determined not to print anything till they were sure it would offend nobody, there would be very little printed.
28. The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.
29. Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
30. This a great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him his.
31. Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
32. The person who deserves most pity is a lonesome one on a rainy day who doesn’t know how to read.
33. Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that’s the stuff life is made of.
34. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
35. Never confuse Motion with Action.
36. He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.
37. There was never a bad peace or a good war.
38. Whatever is begun in anger, ends in shame.
39. Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen.Keep in the sunlight.
40. The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart.
41. Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing.
42. When you are finished changing, you’re finished.
43. When you’re testing to see how deep water is, never use two feet.
44. To find out a girl’s faults, praise her to her girlfriends.
45. Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.
46. A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.
47. Trouble knocked at the door, but, hearing laughter, hurried away
48. We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.
49. Love your Enemies, for they tell you your Faults.
50. Life biggest tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late
51. If Jack’s in love, he’s no judge of Jill’s beauty.
52. If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!
53. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
54. Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances.
55. Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.
56. In the Affairs of this World Men are saved, not by Faith,but by the Lack of it.
57. Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none.
58. When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.
59. If a man could have half of his wishes, he would double his troubles.
60. While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
61. Speak ill of no man, but speak all the good you know of everybody.
62. We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing!
63. Never leave till tomorrow that which you can do today.
64. A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body.
65. Work as if you were to live a thousand years, play as if you were to die tomorrow.
66. The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason.
67. Security without liberty is called prison.
68. Contentment makes poor men rich,Discontent makes rich men poor.
69. When the well is dry, we know the worth of water.
70. It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it.
71. To be humble to superiors is a duty, to equals courtesy, to inferiors nobleness.
72. Those things that hurt, instruct.
73. A Brother may not be a Friend, but a Friend will always be a Brother.
74. The only thing that is more expensive than education is ignorance.
75. Eat to live, don’t live to eat.
76. Fish and visitors smell in three days.
77. Fools make feasts and wise men eat them.
78. Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship.
79. He who can have patience can have what he will.
80. For the best return on your money, pour your purse into your head.
81. Words may show a man’s wit, actions his meaning.