Ben Sharpiro possessing the actual name Benjamin Aaron Sharpiro is a personality that needs no introduction; at the age of 34 he has created his place all over the world as someone very impressive by way of just being a political commentator. At a very young age of 17, Ben started his work by being a columnist in U.S. and later on flourishes in this sector with his commendable writing skills and floated many of his books. Ben Sharpiro quotes are well known and considered as a very essential part of his writings because his work is juts out of the box.
Ben started taking interest in politics from a very young age and it was reflected in his work, his interest in this field not only made him a successful writer but also a public speaker, Ben Sharpiro quotes from his speeches has also created a significant space in the political world.
1. Without a clear moral vision, we devolve into moral relativism, and from there, into oblivion.
2. There is no such thing as ‘your truth’. There is the truth and your opinion.
3. A man may be judged by his standard of entertainment as easily as by the standard of his work.
4. Ronald Reagan was not a god. He himself would have said that. Don’t follow people. Follow principle.
5. Never in our country’s history has a generation been so empowered, so wealthy, so privileged—and yet so empty.
6. is not right that children be dunked headfirst into the vat of garbage we call popular culture.
7. The left no longer makes arguments about policies’ effectiveness. Their only argument is character assassination.
8. There will be no conversation in which you call me a racist, and I explain why I’m not a racist. That’s a conversation for idiots.
9. As L. Brent Bozell pointed out at the time, just because society is in decay doesn’t mean that Hollywood should be exacerbating that decay.
10. No picture should lower the moral standards of those who see it.
11. But straw men are easier to knock down than real arguments.
12. If Obama learned one thing from FDR, it was that every socialist needs his foot soldiers.
13. Unless you are willing to force people using the law to go to medical school, you cannot have a successful universal healthcare system. That
14. The secular bullies believe they have an exclusive patent on scientific knowledge.
15. left’s favorite three lines of attack are (1) you’re stupid; (2) you’re mean; (3) you’re corrupt. Sarah
16. That’s the way it will go because that’s how the left wins: through intimidation and cruelty. You
17. And as for social justice, if social is supposed to be opposed to individual, then social justice is by definition unjust.
18. If Obama learned one thing from FDR, it was that every socialist needs his foot soldiers. And what better place to get them than the unions?
19. This is what makes leftists leftists: an unearned sense of moral superiority over you.
20. When facts become secondary to emotion, truth dies. And a society that doesn’t value truth cannot survive.
21. The goal: to convince young people that while they aren’t overtly racist, they hold secret racist beliefs that can only be cleansed by embracing the leftist agenda.
22. But it’s because conservatives don’t think about how to win that they constantly lose.
23. The left consistently bullies those who disagree with them by claiming they’re sexist and “heteronormative.
24. On abortion, the left says it is for choice, but ignores that the baby has no choice.
25. If you force a leftist to answer whether they would force churches to perform same-sex marriages, they will avoid.
26. So the next time they mention Bush, your reply should be, “WILLIAM MCKINLEY.” Bush has nothing to do with anything.
27. Don’t follow people. Follow principle.
28. Don’t get caught in the trap of believing you have to know everything about everything
29. Rule #2: Hit First. Don’t take the punch first. Hit first. Hit hard. Hit where it counts. Mike
30. There’s a reason that major Democratic candidates work with Hollywood.