Barbara Bush is the name that needs no introduction as she was the wife of George Bush a very well-known personality of U.S. and a great speaker whose words took the name of Barbara Bush quotes. Being the first lady of U.S this woman was the most humble and down to earth creature throughout the world that with her efforts and her kind heart helped many needy people. Her mission in life was to help the ones who deserve by way of her social services.
This lady was famous for her social services not only after marriage but was also known to be among the most charitable persons before marriage as well. She lost her first child who died out of leukemia and after that she gave birth to three children. This woman has fought for the rights of weak people a lot and people really admired here, she was a well-known speaker too and is known for her speeches she gave for the purpose of serving humanity.
Her words turnout being called under the name of Barbara Bush Quotes and many of Barbara Bush famous quotes are found over the internet now. When we read Barbara Bush quotes love for the homeless people and passion to make country literate is what the most focused point.
Barbara Bush Famous Quotes (Text & Images)
1. Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.
2. Your success as a family… our success as a nation… depends not on what happens inside the White House, but on what happens inside your house.
3. War is not nice.
4. Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people.
5. At the end of your life, you will never regret winning one more verdict or earning one more paycheck. You WILL regret time not spent with a spouse, a friend or a loved one.
6. to us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.
7. Believe in something larger than yourself.
8. Some people give time, some money, some their skills and connections, some literally give their life’s blood. But everyone has something to give.
9. I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell my children that, they just about throw up.
10. AT the end of your life you will never regret not having passed one more test, not wining one more verdict, or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child or a parent.
11. You don’t just luck into things as much as you’d like to think you do. You build step by step, whether it’s friendships or opportunities.
12. You don’t just luck into things…You build step by step, whether it’s friendships or opportunities.
13. Called from Hawaii to say he was on his way home, waiting for a military flight. On Christmas