Here we are going to share best Audrey Hepburn quotes about life, believe, love, laugh, fashion and beauty. Her beautiful personality and quotes are especially for girls to motivate.
She was born on 4 May 1929 in Ixelles, Brussels, Belgium and died on 20 January 1993 (aged 63) in Tolochenaz, Vaud, Switzerland. Audrey was a British actress, model and dancer. Ranked as the third-greatest screen legend by American Film Institute in Golden Age Hollywood.
Famous Quotes by Audrey Hepburn (Text & Images).
1.For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
2. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
3. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
4. Water is life, and clean water means health.
5. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
6. Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you’re exactly the same.
7. Let’s face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.
8. I’m an introvert… I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky.
9. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair.
10. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it’s at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.
11. Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering – because you can’t take it in all at once.
12. I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.
13. There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl’s complexion.
14. I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
15. I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.
16. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
17. Pick the day. Enjoy it – to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come… The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present – and I don’t want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.
18. If I’m honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.
19. There is a moral obligation that those who have should give to those who don’t.
20. I’ve been lucky. Opportunities don’t often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.
21. When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that’s when I think life is over.
22. I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people’s minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing.
23. I don’t believe in collective guilt, but I do believe in collective responsibility.
24. I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I’d invented it, because it is very true.
25. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
26. If I get married, I want to be very married.
27. I’m half-Irish, half-Dutch, and I was born in Belgium. If I was a dog, I’d be in a hell of a mess!
28. I can testify to what UNICEF means to children because I was among those who received food and medical relief right after World War II.
29. I never thought I’d land in pictures with a face like mine.
30. I had to make a choice at one point in my life, of missing films or missing my children. It was a very easy decision to make because I missed my children so very much.