Here the collection of the Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes about fun, motivational, gym and life, which inject in your soul and take your life in to next level.
Arnold Schwarzenegger was an American actor, filmmaker, businessman, philosopher and former bodybuilder and power lifter. He was also served twice as a Governor of California from 2003 to 2011. Some of his famous movies are sword-and-sorcery, Conan the Barbarian and The Terminator. Schwarzenegger born on July 30, 1947 (age 71) in Thal, Styria, Austria.
57 Quotes of Arnold Schwarzenegger:
1.Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
2. Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.
3. The future is green energy, sustainability, renewable energy.
4. The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.
5. Just remember, you can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.
6. Help others and give something back. I guarantee you will discover that while public service improves the lives and the world around you, its greatest reward is the enrichment and new meaning it will bring your own life.
7. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens.
8. For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
9. The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.
10. The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.
11. Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach.
12. In our society, the women who break down barriers are those who ignore limits.
13. Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body.
14. My body is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don’t think about it, I just have it.
15. I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman.
16. Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed.
17. As long as I live, I will never forget that day 21 years ago when I raised my hand and took the oath of citizenship. Do you know how proud I was? I was so proud that I walked around with an American flag around my shoulders all day long.
18. Start wide, expand further, and never look back.
19. My own dreams fortunately came true in this great state. I became Mr. Universe; I became a successful businessman. And even though some people say I still speak with a slight accent, I have reached the top of the acting profession.
20. It’s simple, if it jiggles, it’s fat.
21. No matter the nationality, no matter the religion, no matter the ethnic background, America brings out the best in people.
22. My own dreams fortunately came true in this great state. I became Mr. Universe; I became a successful businessman. And even though some people say I still speak with a slight accent, I have reached the top of the acting profession.
23. I have inhaled, exhaled everything.
24. Government’s first duty and highest obligation is public safety.
25. I didn’t leave bodybuilding until I felt that I had gone as far as I could go. It will be the same with my film career. When I feel the time is right, I will then consider public service. I feel that the highest honor comes from serving people and your country.
26. I am the most helpful and open up doors for everyone and I like to share.
27. Well, you know, I’m the forever optimist.
28. When you campaign and have to participate in so many debates just to the win the nomination of your party, you’ve had a lot of practice. You get to figure out as you go from one debate to another where you made your mistakes. By the time you get to the big debate you’re pretty polished.
29. My friend James Cameron and I made three films together – True Lies, The Terminator and Terminator 2. Of course, that was during his early, low-budget, art-house period.
30. There is no place, no country, more compassionate more generous more accepting and more welcoming than the United States of America.
31. Women are the engine driving the growth in California’s economy. Women make California’s economy unique.
32. One of my movies was called ‘True Lies.’ It’s what the Democrats should have called their convention.
33. Politically there were failures. And also on the personal level, there were tremendous failures.
34. I feel good because I believe I have made progress in rebuilding the people’s trust in their government.
35. I told Warren if he mentions Prop. 13 one more time, he has to do 500 push-ups.
36. I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?
37. I do the same exercises I did 50 years ago and they still work. I eat the same food I ate 50 years ago and it still works.
38. I believe with all my heart that America remains ‘the great idea’ that inspires the world. It is a privilege to be born here. It is an honor to become a citizen here. It is a gift to raise your family here, to vote here, and to live here.
39. I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street.
40. Learned helplessness is the giving-up reaction, the quitting response that follows from the belief that whatever you do doesn’t matter.
41. If it’s hard to remember, it’ll be difficult to forget.
42. I welcome and seek your ideas, but do not bring me small ideas; bring me big ideas to match our future.
43. Everything I have, my career, my success, my family, I owe to America.
44. My relationship to power and authority is that I’m all for it. People need somebody to watch over them. Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave.
45. I had this child, and it destroyed my family.
46. Money doesn’t make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million.
47. If my life was a movie, no one would believe it.
48. For 20 years, Simon & Schuster asked me, ‘Why don’t you write your autobiography?’
49. The writing is important, but the way you say the line and the pause you give it, the facial expression – all of that is very important.
50. I went from being the Terminator to being the governator.
51. I’m not looking for sympathy at all.
52. I have plenty of money, unlike other Hollywood celebrities or athletes that have not invested well.
53. You know, nothing is more important than education, because nowhere are our stakes higher; our future depends on the quality of education of our children today.
54. ‘I’ll be back’ always sounded a little girly to me.
55. Well, I think that California has had a history of always spending more money than it takes in.
56. Even with my divorce and with everything, I don’t need money.
57. I came to Hollywood and within a decade I was one of the biggest action stars of all time.