Quotes of Andy Warhol on art, beauty, flowers and photography represent the nature beauty. These quotes will be effecting on your mind & life. Below we collected the top quotes of Andy Warhol for your peaceful mind.
Andy Warhol was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. on August 6, 1928 and died on February 22, 1987 (aged 58) in New York City, U.S. He was a leading figure in the Visual Art Movement which is also known as POP Art. His best work is Exploding Plastic Inevitable including the silkscreen paintings, Campbell’s Soup Can and Chelsea Girls.
Famous Andy Warhol Quotes – Text & Images:
1.They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
2. Don’t pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.
3. People should fall in love with their eyes closed.
4. Sometimes people let the same problem make them miserable for years when they could just say, So what. That’s one of my favorite things to say. So what.
5. Art is what you can get away with.
6. As soon as you stop wanting something, you get it.
7. The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting
8. I never fall apart, because I never fall together.
9. I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want.
10. It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
11. I’m afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning.
12. I wonder if it’s possible to have a love affair that lasts forever.
13. Beauty is a sign of intelligence.
14. You have to do stuff that average people don’t understand because those are the only good things.
15. I think everybody should be nice to everybody.
16. An artist is somebody who produces things that people don’t need to have.
17. Everybody must have a fantasy.
18. Sometimes the little times you don’t think are anything while they’re happening turn out to be what marks a whole period of your life.
19. Being born is like being kidnapped. And then sold into slavery.
20. I just do art because I’m ugly and there’s nothing else for me to do.
21. It’s not what you are that counts, it’s what they think you are.
22. I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumours to my dogs.
23. A picture means I know where I was every minute. That’s why I take pictures. It’s a visual diary.
24. I’m not afraid to die; I just don’t want to be there when it happens
25. In the future, everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes.
26. The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even when the people in it do.
27. And your own life while it’s happening to you never has any atmosphere until it’s a memory.
28. Fantasy love is much better than reality love. Never doing it is very exciting. The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet.
29. The mystery was gone but the amazement was just starting.
30. But I always say, one’s company, two’s a crowd, and three’s a party
31. Everyone winds up kissing the wrong person goodnight.
32. People should fall in love with their eyes closed. Just close your eyes. Don’t look and it’s magic
33. You need to let the little things that would ordinarily bore you suddenly thrill you.
34. Isn’t life a series of images that change as they repeat themselves?
35. I don’t know where the artificial stops and the real starts.
36. An artist is someone who produces things that people don’t need to have but that he – for some reason – thinks it would be a good idea to give them.
37. I had a lot of dates, but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows.
38. James Dean was the damaged but beautiful soul of our time.
39. During the 1960s, I think, people forgot what emotions were supposed to be. And I don’t think they’ve ever remembered.
40. Everybody has a different idea of love. One girl I know said, “I knew he loved me when de didn’t come in my mouth.
41. There are beautiful sounds in rock. Very lazy, dreamlike noises. You can forget about the lyrics in most songs. Just dig the noise, and you’ve got your sound…We’re musical primitives.
42. People’s fantasies are what give them problems. If you didn’t have fantasies you wouldn’t have problems because you’d just take whatever was there.
43. The idea is not to live forever, it is to create something that will.
44. I think it would be very glamorous to be reincarnated as a great big ring on Liz Taylor’s finger.
45. I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They’re beautiful. Everybody’s plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.
46. Dying is the most embarrassing thing that can ever happen to you, because someone’s got to take care of all your details.
47. Why do people spend their time being sad when they could be happy?
48. I’m really afraid to feel happy because it never lasts
49. I never wanted to be a painter; I wanted to be a tap dancer.
50. When I look around today, the biggest anachronism I see is pregnancy. I just can’t believe that people are still pregnant.
51. Making money is art. And working is art. And good business is the best art.
52. I always run into strong women who are looking for weak men to dominate them.
53. Just because people throw it out and don’t have any use for it, doesn’t mean it’s garbage.