We are going to share the collection of Amelia Earhart quotes about kindness, flying, fear and dreams. She was an American aviation pioneer and was first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
She born in Amelia Mary Earhart on July 24, 1897 and was disappeared over the central Pacific Ocean during an attempt to make a circumnavigational flight of the globe in 1937. Amelia Earhart was also member of National Women’s Party.
Famous Amelia Earhart Quotes in Both Text & Images
1.Adventure is worthwhile in itself.
2. I want to do it because I want to do it. Women must try to do things as men have tried. 3. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others.
4. Never interrupt someone doing something you said couldn’t be done.
5. Everyone has ocean’s to fly, if they have the heart to do it. Is it reckless? Maybe. But what do dreams know of boundaries?
6. Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.
7. The most effective way to do it is to do it.
8. Being alone is scary, but not as scary as feeling alone in a relationship.
9. Never do things others can do and will do, if there are things others cannot do or will not do.
10. A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.
11. You haven’t seen a tree until you’ve seen its shadow from the sky.
12. The best way to do it, is to do it!
13. Flying might not be all plain sailing, but the fun of it is worth the price.
14. Don’t criticize someone doing something you said couldn’t be done
15. Better do a good deed near at home than go far away to burn incense.
16. Please know that I am aware of the hazards. I want to do it because I want to do it. Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be a challenge to others.
17. As soon as we left the ground, I knew I had to fly.
18. Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others.
19. The more one does,the more one can do.
20. In soloing–as in other activities–it is far easier to start something than to finish it.
21. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
22. Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn’t be done.
23. Never interrupt someone doing what you said could not be done.
24. The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
25. Never do things can and will do if there are things others cannot do and will not do.
26. There is more to life than being a passenger.
27. Did I tell you I have a reputation for brains?
28. but you know the more one does the more one can do.
29. I cannot guarantee to endure at all times the confinements of even an attractive cage.
30. What do dreams know of boundaries
31. There are two kinds of stones, as everyone knows, one of which rolls.
32. Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace. The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things.
33. In soloing – as in other activities – it is far easier to start something than it is to finish it.
34. We’re always pushing through, hurrying on our long way, trying to get to some other place instead of enjoying the place we’d already got to.
35. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.