Explore the quotes of Albert Einstein a German theoretical physicist Born 14 March 1879 Ulm, Kingdom of Württemberg, German Empire and died 18 April 1955 (aged 76) Princeton, New Jersey, US. He was also awarded Nobel Prize in Physics and awarded many others awards.
His way of thinking and imagining different things were very impressive. After reading these quotes of Albert Einstein, you will also astonish. His most famous equation is E = mc2. Here we share some Albert Einstein famous quotes on fish, life, time, education, love, success and creativity.
15 Short Albert Einstein Famous Quotes
1.The only source of knowledge is experience.
2. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
3. Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
4. You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.
5. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
6. Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.
7. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
8. Force always attracts men of low morality.
9. An empty stomach is not a good political adviser.
10. Information is not knowledge.
11. The environment is everything that isn’t me.
12. Love is a better teacher than duty.
13. The only real valuable thing is intuition.
14. The faster you go, the shorter you are.
15. The man of science is a poor philosopher.
50 Albert Einstein quotes & saying with images.
1.Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
2. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
3. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
4. Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas.
5. Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.
6. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
7. The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
8. The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
9. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
10. Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
11. We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
12. Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.
13. It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
14. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
15. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
16. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
17. Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
Also Read alan watts quotes on love
18. I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.
19. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
20. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.
21. If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
22. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
23. Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.
24. The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.
25. Without deep reflection one knows from daily life that one exists for other people.
26. The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.
27. Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.
28. We still do not know one thousandth of one percent of what nature has revealed to us.
29. Solitude is painful when one is young, but delightful when one is more mature.
30. We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
32. All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
33. Most people say that it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
34. The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
35. Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
36. The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge.
37. He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.
38. If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
39. Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
40. Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.
41. No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
42. The hardest thing to understand in the world is the income tax.
43. The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking.
44. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
45. A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
46. I do not believe that civilization will be wiped out in a war fought with the atomic bomb. Perhaps two-thirds of the people of the earth will be killed.
47. Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.
48. I used to go away for weeks in a state of confusion
49. I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
50. As far as I’m concerned, I prefer silent vice to ostentatious virtue.